Monday, October 15, 2012

BIg Thanks To Everyone!

NYCC was a blast!  I had so much fun!

I want to say a BIG THANKS to Kev and Matt from Big Kev's Geek Stuff for letting me join them at their booth over the course of the weekend.  They rock big time and if you haven't already, then you should check out their podcast (one posted every week!) for all your toys, games, comic news.

I want to send out a big thanks to all the bloggers out there that spread the word and keeping the world updated on all the con news throughout the course of the weekend.

Also a big thanks to Eric from Argonaut Resins.  I couldn't ask for a better mentor and friend.  

Pete aka Burlyredyeti for helping me out when he could, especially when helping to lift all my heavy boxes through the subway!

And not forgetting all those that came to NYCC.  It wouldn't have been what it was without the fans.  It was awesome to meet familiar faces and meet new ones.  

It was also great to meet more people from across the pond!  Nice to have a little bit of home here in NYC.  Great to meet you Rich Page (Ume Toys) and Jon Paul Kaiser!!!!

So here are some pics I took from the weekend!!

working hard!

all set up!

a remote controlled R5-D4 droid complete with sound effects.. amazeballs

a mystery bag about to be opened!

Kratos!!!!!!!

Finn and Jake

a custom munny I did at the show.  I have never been asked before so I was feeling super flattered.  Thanks Randall!


Argonaut Resins making his mark at the KidRobot Anniversary Party.


I will be posting up goodies from NYCC this week so keep posted for more info!!

Can't wait till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment