Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kaiju Big Battel 2010

So a few couple of weeks ago was the annual 'Royal Flush Festival' hosted by Royal Flush magazine.  It was a week of greats events involving film, art and rock n roll!


One of the most anticipated events for me was 'Kaiju Big Battel' and I was not disappointed!  There is nothing like seeing monsters battling it out in a wrestling ring with homemade miniature buildings to bash over each others heads!


I was happy to see one of my favourite characters, Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle, be the star of the show.  Fighting his way through a number of opponents, to save the Kaiju, he became victorious!  Here are some pictures I took of the evening!





Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle reigning victorious!



A scab even came on stage! Gross!!


'Don't forget monsters are real and danger can happen!' - Kaiju Big Battel

No comments:

Post a Comment