Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Many Thanks!!!

New York Comic Con is now sadly over, but it feels good to get a little rest before starting on the next projects.

I would like to thank everyone that came down to the con and said hello!!  It was really great to see familiar faces and meet new ones.  I had a flippin' good time and you guys just made it rock even better!

I sold out a lot of stuff, but I will be loading my shop up later this week for those who could not make it down this past weekend.  Time and date to be announced.  But in the meantime check out some of the photos from the con!!

The Booth Day Two!

Me!!

The Jelly League and The Jelly Adventure Time sets

My Tiny Trifecta Customs
My Obots Customs!

Day Three!

Day 4

BMO Jellybot going to a good home!

My most favourite people from the con!  Really happy to see you all again :)
This is a great photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment